Over the past month, TradeSocio has made the rounds at Hong Kong, Cyprus, London, Moscow and Shanghai.
One of the industry’s leading fintech brands, TradeSocio is busy with its world tour of three continents and counting, where its international team is enjoying the opportunity to connect with investors, money managers and brokers about its leading Alpha Suite platform.
The company has become a household name in investment circles for its powerful Alpha Suite platform, which provides a new way for investors, money managers, brokers and business introducers to simplify the investment process. This is done through an automated, easy-to-use platform that fast tracks the investment process. Alpha Suite makes investing in the financial markets more streamlined than ever before. It is also helping brokers develop more competitive options for onboarding clients and increasing sales. It’s the kind of win-win environment that is only possible with the latest advances in fintech.
What to expect from TradeSocio’s Alpha Suite
- Alpha Brokers: Brokerage companies can finally offer something beyond FX and CFDs instruments for self-trading. With the Alpha Suite software, they can offer their clients a world of investing possibilities.
- Alpha Funds: Fund managers can launch their own investment fund and market directly to Alpha Suite platform users.
- Alpha Business Introducer: Fund raisers, white labels, marketers, and salespeople can build their own referral network and business using Alpha Business Introducer.
- Alpha Investor: Investors can access funds with cutting edge fintech through any participant broker account with TradeSocio.
TradeSocio, London Summit 17
Over the past month, TradeSocio has made the rounds at Finovate Asia in Hong Kong, Fintech in Nicosia, the Finance Magnates Summit in London, The Financial Expo in Moscow and The Money Fair Expo in Shanghai.
Tradesocio’s CTO Wael Salem commented on the experience: “It’s been an incredible month for Tradesocio and we are really seeing all our hard work paying off. Brokers in particular have been interested to see how Alpha Suite can increase their acquisitions and boost their retention.”
The feedback from investors, money managers and brokers has been overwhelmingly positive. Numerous leading brokers have already signed up for the service, which means Alpha Suite will be hitting headlines throughout Europe and Asia in the near future. The platform will also help create a bustling community of white labels and introducing brokers that can build their own business around referring clients to Alpha Suite-enabled brokers. “Offering a second platform and a revenue model for investors is a key stepping stone for brokerage houses to adapt to upcoming challenges within the industry. Alpha suite provides the platform to brokers to offer investment & capital management solutions to investors,” he added.
About Alpha Funds
One of the talking points of the expo season was Tradesocio’s Alpha Funds, which enables fund managers to access new clients within the Alpha community. Alpha Funds has been a hit with fund managers due to its high functionality and features which allow them to:
- Charge Performance, Subscription, Maintenance, Fixed, Exit and/or Trade Fees
- Set up their fund as a Professional Trader or Fund Manager
- Add their MT4 trading account to Alpha and upload KYC documents
- Trade on their MT4, get allocations from investors and withdraw revenue
- Choose between a range of charging options and performance fees for their investors
- Trade at their own broker, while receiving investment allocations from the Alpha Suite Community.
- Access a variety of real time reports about every aspect of their trading, investors, revenue and business.
It is completely free to launch a Fund on Alpha Suite. Fund managers are only requested to share back a part of their revenue into the revenue sharing program, which is shared back with the business introducers and brokers, therefore aligning all participants to work on a common goal to provide the best investment service to the investor.
Mr. Salem noted: “Alpha Funds is the first of its kind and has no entry requirements in terms of cost which makes it more accessible than any other fund management program. We have been overwhelmed by the interest in Alpha Funds and we are certain that in 2018 our users will increase significantly.”
Next Stop for The Team
The TradeSocio team is gearing up for a highly active 2018 that will see the launch of a new Alpha Suite platform. According to Mr. Salem, Alpha 2018 will include major releases like the Alpha Mobile Application, MT5 and the launch of the Global Funds platform.
The TradeSocio team is also planning more travel to spread the word about its leading fintech platform. You can catch the TradeSocio team at the upcoming IFX Asia Expo in the New Year. The team is also planning to visit South Africa, the Middle East, Indonesia and Australia to deliver seminars and hold private meetings with brokers and fund managers. If TradeSocio is passing through your area, be sure to contact the team to arrange a meeting.